Sunday, November 11, 2012

Life in Pictures - Week 4

I'm not much of a decorator, but with Thanksgiving just around the corner, I set up this little autumnal display in our dining room.
 Tell-tale signs of Christmas are appearing as well. 
 I'm still enjoying the beautiful roses my husband's company surprised me with! 
 Wendy likes to use me as her jungle gym. She has started climbing up the back of the sofa too to get her books off the shelf.
 Those blue, blue eyes!
 We took a little trip out into the countryside to this sweet store. 
 And by "we" I mean myself and these two silly girls! Troublemakers, both of them. 
 Brought back lots of yummy stuff. Granola is in the near future. 
 Iced Chai in the afternoon. 
 Peeling and slicing apples for apple crisp. Recipe soon!
 Our new door makes this incredible pattern on the wall when the light shines through!
 Sandy did some damage at the playground in our neighborhood. 
 The swings were unharmed though! 
Aunt Momo sat down in the middle of the street to get this picture. If she hadn't been using my camera, I would have taken a picture of her taking the picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment