(I am turning Thankful Friday into Thankful Sunday and combining it with my weekly photos. Many of the following photos were taken by my husband and my younger sister. )
Gorgeous days. Sunshine and clear skies.
Thankful for laughter. Thankful that I can laugh about the mess. (Would you believe she can eat a gingersnap? She only has two teeth!)
Oh, so thankful, excited, and thrilled about our new camera. This is one of the first pictures I took with it.
I'm thankful for my family and how far they go to make my birthdays special, even though I am married and no longer living with them. We celebrated early this year. (I get really, really excited about opening presents. This one was a Barefoot Contessa cookbook!)
Birthday cupcakes.
Amazed and grateful that my Grandma reached her 88th birthday this month. She gets confused about who we are. She forgets that I'm married and that Wendy is my baby, not my mother's. It is hard. It makes me extra thankful for every moment we had in the past when her mind was clear and brilliant.
At the playground near my family's house.
Sheer joy!
The two best sisters and aunties in the world.








No comments:
Post a Comment