Our bathroom downstairs is turning into a greenhouse, thanks to my sister and her collection of potted plants.
There is nothing quite like an old friend dropping by for a visit on a rainy Monday with a bouquet of flowers. :)
Wendy and I have been taking advantage of these gorgeous days before the cold weather comes.
The foliage this year seems extra lovely. I enjoy our neighbor's trees and am thankful that I do not have to do the leaf raking.
I love when Wendy falls asleep in my arms.
Our current front door. You can't really tell from this picture, but the door knocker has the previous owner's last name engraved on it. That hinge is all that remains of the old screen door. Soon all of it will be gone! :)
A sneak peek of good things to come. I am so excited about our new door (to the left - it's going to be painted red, hopefully!) because it will let light into our rather dark entryway. I'm also excited about new paint for the living room. The ceiling is done and Printz Charming and I tested out a bunch of samples for the walls.
Finally! We have found our color. Say goodbye to old white and hello to Gravity by Valspar. (It looks much darker on the walls.)
This beauty has taken over half of our front sidewalk. You would never know it, but there is a window behind it. Must. Prune.


No comments:
Post a Comment