Saturday, October 20, 2012

23 by 23

Back in the days when my birthday was SUPER IMPORTANT.
Next month I will be 22. I was inspired by Alyssa from The Baking Yogi and her 30 x 30 list and several other bloggers who have made similar lists of goals in the past. Since 22 before 22 would leave me with only a month to get everything checked off, I decided to make a 23 before 23 list. 
Here it is!
  1. Learn how to make a good cocktail.
  2. Conquer the garden with Printz Charming's help.  
  3. Take Wendy to story time at the library. 
  4. Put together a baby book/scrapbook. 
  5. Post a recipe every week. 
  6. Go to the dentist. Just do it. 
  7. Paint the dining room.
  8. Paint the upstairs bathroom. 
  9. Paint the living room. 
  10. Read five new books and write about them. 
  11. Organize my desk. Turn it into a work-friendly space. 
  12. Put the photo frames that are lying around to good use. 
  13. Have a dinner party. Hosting Thanksgiving counts, right? 
  14. Decorate for Christmas.
  15. Walk/run at least once a week. 
  16. Get a donut pan. Make donuts. 
  17. Organize the laundry room. Make it prettier somehow.  
  18. Write out Wendy's birth story. Done!
  19. Check out the new wine store and book store in my hometown with my Printz.
  20. Cook lamb.
  21. Register to vote. (I'm already too late for this presidential election! I need to get my act together!)
  22. Get away somewhere with Printz Charming. See here! 
  23. Take a photograph of something every day. 




1 comment: