I am not a crafty person. Occasionally I start a project, but I rarely finish. However, when I came across this idea on Martha Stewart's website, I was inspired. How hard could it be to glue some leaves on a glass candle holder?
Answer: Not hard at all. It took me no more than five minutes, start to finish.
Since I don't own any spray adhesive, I dug out the glue gun, which hadn't seen the light of day since pre-wedding. I did not take pictures of the actual process because I don't trust myself to hold a glue gun and a camera at the same time.
But the end result was this!
If I did it again, I might try using spray adhesive since the glue gun doesn't adhere to glass very well. It works, but I did have to re-glue two leaves.
And that, friends, is my craft project for the month/year. I plan to use my lovely candleholders on my table for Thanksgiving and probably Christmas too.
No comments:
Post a Comment