This past weekend, we went on our date night on Saturday instead of Sunday because of my Printz's schedule . . . and didn't come home! He surprised me by taking me to the beautiful Sayre Mansion while his parents enjoyed their first-ever sleepover with Wendy.
The pictures of this gorgeous bed and breakfast say enough:
This is the fourth bed and breakfast that we have stayed at in the two years that we've been married and our experience here was fantastic. The breakfast was exceptional and my Printz was very happy to be able to "stretch out" in the luxuriously comfortable king-size bed.
I thought that was the end of the surprise . . . more than enough, right? But my wonderful husband had even more planned. We drove to Princeton, NJ and I got to see one of my very best friends perform at her junior recital! I don't get to see her often and I certainly didn't expect to be able to go and see her recital. She did an amazing job and I was thrilled to be there. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment