Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life in Pictures - Week 3

This week ended with a SURPRISE! I love surprises and Printz Charming planned an epic one. It was so special that it deserves its own separate blog post.

In the meantime, this week . . . 

My sister Momo and I took Wendy and Isabel on a ridiculously cold walk after Hurricane Sandy. It finally feels like November . . . my hands felt numb. 
A lot of leaves came down with the wind, but our neighborhood was spared any serious damage. 

This little lady loves her stroller rides, even in cold temperatures. 
Lots of bare trees, such a difference from only a few weeks ago. 
On Halloween I decided to hand out homemade pizza. Just kidding - I handed out candy like a normal person. I did, however, make homemade pizza. Recipe for fabulous crust to be shared soon!
My little Piglet on Halloween, ready to crawl. And then she did!!!
We said goodbye to our old door this weekend. I am so thankful for my skillful father-in-law's willingness to help! 
Hello, window! I am happy to have daylight in our entryway now. More pictures of the door soon!
And as if a new door wasn't exciting enough, my husband's company sent me flowers. These lovely red roses were to say thanks for understanding when my Printz had to work extra after the company got power back. (To be honest, at first I thought my husband had bought them and was being silly!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment