Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life in Pictures - Week 2

My little sister, Momo, and Wendy. (Doesn't she have gorgeous eyes?!)
They are inseparable friends.
We were visiting my parents' house. These are some of my roses, a beautiful reminder of when I lived here. :) 

My older sister and I took Wendy for a walk through town. We spotted this Great Blue Heron in the creek.
 Buddy on the porch.
Bedtime rituals with Daddy. 
Next-door neighbor's tree in the morning light. 
Potted rosemary on the deck. 
Sunlight in the late afternoon.
Isabel, sitting; one of two non-blurry photos out of over a dozen attempts. She did not want to stay still.
Creme Brûlée & Printz Charming. This is what we do (sometimes) after Wendy goes to bed. 
 The easy way to carry a baby and basket of clean diapers up the stairs.
List-making. I try to plan so that I only have to shop at the grocery store and the Farmer's Market once in a week. 
Table set for dinner with friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment